|Class & Waitlist Reservations||Cancellations, Late Arrivals, & “No Shows”||Class Purchases|
|Account Freeze due to a Medical Reason|
Class & Waitlist Reservations
Each class has a maximum of 16 stations. Class reservations may be made online after logging into your online account or with the MindBody Connect phone app. Advanced class registration is strongly recommended: however, not required. Advanced registration and arriving at least 5 minutes before class starts guarantees your spot, whereas walk-in clients are based on availability.
If a class is full, then clients may choose to be added to the waitlist. Waitlist clients will be automatically added to class as soon as a spot becomes available and notified by email once their reservation is confirmed. If a client with a reservation does not arrive by the class start time, then their spot may be given to another waitlist or walk-in client physically present at the studio. All clients must be an adult (18 years or older), legally capable of entering into a binding contract, and sign our “Elevate Waiver Liability & General Policies” document before participating in class. This form is provided at the studio before taking your first class.
Class Cancellations, Late Arrivals, and “No Shows”
Elevate has limited space therefore to ensure as many clients can participate in each class, we adhere to the following class cancellation, late, and “no show” policy:
- Clients may cancel their reservation 5 hours or more before the class start time without penalty. However, canceling under this 5 hour window will record the class reservation as a “No Show & Charge” and trigger an automated email to the client.
- A $5 fee will be assessed to a client account for a late cancellation
- Cancellations may be done either in person, through the Elevate-Mindbody online account system, by email, or calling the studio at (415) 622-5262.
- Phone Cancellations: If a client reaches our phone voice mail, then her/his message should include her/his first & last name clearly stated, studio location, date, and class time they wish to cancel.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to class. We have a firm late policy. Doors will lock at the class start time. In this event, please wait for instructor to let you into class which is usually a 5-7 minute wait. This is to minimize disruption of other clients and the flow of class.
- Class reservation where the client does not show and doesn’t communicate their absence will be recorded as a “no show & charge” and a $10 fee will be assessed to the client´s account.
- Every client will be given amnesty for their first late cancel or “no show” event.
Again, the purpose of the Cancellation, Late, and “No Show” Policy is to ensure everyone can participate in class. We appreciate your support in this goal and making Elevate an intimate fitness experience.
Class Purchases & Unlimited Plans
- Classes are non-transferrable, cannot be shared, and are not redeemable for cash.
- Classes and their respective package must be used within the following months from the date of purchase including studio holidays:
- Single “Drop-in” Class = 30 days
- 5 Class Package = 60 days
- 10 Class Package = 90 days
- 20 Class Package = 150 days
- Unlimited Plans require signing an unlimited contract. Click to View Terms >>>
- Monthly Unlimited Plan Cancellation Request. Click Here >>>
- All sales are final. No refund for expired or unused classes.
My classes are about to expire … What can I do?
Everyone leads a busy life with work, family, and personal commitments. We have a Class Extenstion Program in place that we may offer to clients that have a legitimate reason for not completeting their classes before the expiration date.
If you are interested in extending your classes, please contact us. An Elevate team member will reach out to you within 48 hours. Originally, classes would simply expire per the terms of the purchase. However, we introduced the Class Extension Program in an effort to be fair while also being flexible with everyone. The Extension Program may be null and void once classes have expired.
MONTHLY UNLIMITED PLANS
•Clients in a monthly unlimited plan may request a 1 month hold for a fee of $30 and still retain in contract and maintain their pricing. Clients may only request a maximum of 3x one month holds within a calendar year.
•Monthly holds will be initiated for 1 month starting on the monthly unlimited plan’s autopayment date. For example, a monthly unlimited plan that has a autopayment date of 1/1/2016 can have a monthly hold up until 2/1/2016 for $30. Unfortunately, we cannot process holds less than 1 month.
•Clients are not allowed to attend class once a hold has been placed on their account. They may return to classes once the hold has ended.
Account Freeze due to a Medical Condition
For clients with a medical condition (e.g., serious injury, pregnancy, or etc…) that prevents safe participation in class, a Medical Account Freeze may be requested up to 7 days from the date of incident or injury. Incidents or injuries reported after 7 days will require supporting documentation (e.g., doctor’s note) or else the reporting date will be used as the Medical Hold start date. A Medical Account Freeze essentially “freezes” a client’s account including their class package or unlimited plan. Before returning to Elevate and normal class participation, a client must provide a signed medical release statement by their treating physician (i.e., MD, DO, or DC only) in order to “unfreeze” their account. Upon receiving this medical release, the expiration date of any class package or unlimited plan will be adjusted accordingly to reflect the client’s prolonged absence. A physician’s office may securely fax us at (415) 432-7023.