|Class & Waitlist Reservations||Cancellations, Late Arrivals, & “No Shows”||Class Purchases|
|Class Extension Program||Account Freeze due to a Medical Reason||Holiday Schedule|
Class & Waitlist Reservations
Each class has a maximum of 16 stations/spaces for a more personalized experience. Class reservations may be made online after logging into your online account or with the MindBody Connect phone app. Advanced class registration is strongly recommended: however, not required. Advanced registration and arriving at least 5 minutes before class starts guarantees your spot, whereas walk-in clients are based on availability. If a class is full, then clients may choose to be added to the waitlist. Waitlist clients will be automatically added to class as soon as a spot becomes available (i.e., another client cancels). Waitlist clients will be notified by email once they are added to class and agree to attend class by requesting waitlist status. If a client with a reservation does not arrive by the class start time, then their spot may be given to another waitlist or walk-in client physically present at the studio. All clients must be an adult (18 years or older), legally capable of entering into a binding contract, and sign our “Elevate Waiver Liability & General Policies” document before participating in class. This form is provided at the studio before taking your first class.
Class Cancellations, Late Arrivals, and “No Shows”
Elevate has limited space therefore to ensure as many clients can participate in each class, we adhere to the following class cancellation, late, and “no show” policy:
- Clients may cancel their reservation 5 hours or more before the class start time without penalty. However, canceling under this 5 hour window will record the class reservation as a “No Show & Charge” and trigger an automated email to the client.
- A $5 fee will be assessed to a client account for a late cancellation
- Cancellations may be done either in person, through the Elevate-Mindbody online account system, by email, or calling the studio at (415) 622-5262.
- Phone Cancellations: If a client reaches our phone voice mail, then her/his message should include her/his first & last name clearly stated, studio location, date, and class time they wish to cancel.
- Classes begin and end with meditation, therefore doors may lock at the class start time. In this event, the instructor will let late clients into class after yoga/meditation and just before the cardio section, which is usually a 10-15 minute wait. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before class starts and quietly as a preceding class may be in session.
- Class reservation where the client does not show and doesn’t communicate their absence will be recorded as a “no show & charge” and a $10 fee will be assessed to the client´s account.
- Every client will be given amnesty for their first late cancel or “no show” event.
Again, the purpose of the Cancellation, Late, and “No Show” Policy is to ensure everyone can participate in class. We appreciate your support in this goal and making Elevate an intimate fitness experience.
Class Purchases & Unlimited Plans
- Classes are non-transferrable, cannot be shared, and are not redeemable for cash.
- Classes and their respective package must be used within the following months from the date of purchase including studio holidays:
- Single “Drop-in” Class = 365 days
- 5 Class Package = 60 days
- 10 Class Package = 90 days
- 20 Class Package = 150 days
- Classes in a Class Package can only be extended through our Class Extension Program.
- Unlimited Plans require signing an unlimited contract. Click to View Terms >>>
- Monthly Unlimited Plan Cancellation Request. Click Here >>>
- All sales are final. No refund for expired or unused classes.
Class Extension Program
My classes are about to expire and I would like to extend them… What can I do?
Everyone leads a busy life with work, family, and personal commitments. We have created the following Class Extension Program in an effort to be fair with every client while honoring the original purchase agreement, which provided a monetary discount for using classes within a certain time frame (i.e., 60, 90, or 150 days). Clients may extend expiring classes an additional 40 days after the class package expiration date with the purchase of a Class Extension Fee ($6) per class. For example, if you have 2 classes about to expire, then you may extend them an additional 40 days by paying a $12 extension fee ($6 x 2). Clients must purchase class extensions before their class package expires. If a class extension(s) is purchased after the expiration date of a class package, the class extension(s) purchased will expire 40 days from the class package expiration date. Clients on any Unlimited Plan cannot participate in this program since they have an infinite number of classes.
If you are interested in extending your classes, please purchase your extensions HERE >>>. Once payment is received, an Elevate team member will extend your class(es) within 48 hours or less. Originally, classes would simply expire per the terms of the purchase. However, we introduced the Class Extension Program in an effort to be fair while also being flexible with everyone. The Extension Program may be null and void once classes have expired.
MONTHLY UNLIMITED PLANS
•Clients in a monthly unlimited plan may request a 1 month hold for a fee of $30 and still retain in contract and maintain their pricing. Clients may only request a maximum of 3x one month holds within a calendar year.
•Monthly holds will be initiated for 1 month starting on the monthly unlimited plan’s autopayment date. For example, a monthly unlimited plan that has a autopayment date of 1/1/2016 can have a monthly hold up until 2/1/2016 for $30. Unfortunately, we cannot process holds less than 1 month.
•Clients are not allowed to attend class once a hold has been placed on their account. They may return to classes once the hold has ended.
Account Freeze due to a Medical Condition
For clients with a medical condition (e.g., serious injury, pregnancy, or etc…) that prevents safe participation in class, a Medical Account Freeze may be requested up to 7 days from the date of incident or injury. Incidents or injuries reported after 7 days will require supporting documentation (e.g., doctor’s note) or else the reporting date will be used as the Medical Hold start date. A Medical Account Freeze essentially “freezes” a client’s account including their class package or unlimited plan. Before returning to Elevate and normal class participation, a client must provide a signed medical release statement by their treating physician (i.e., MD, DO, or DC only) in order to “unfreeze” their account. Upon receiving this medical release, the expiration date of any class package or unlimited plan will be adjusted accordingly to reflect the client’s prolonged absence. A physician’s office may securely fax us at (415) 432-7023.